UVC Germicidal Lamp
(Made in U.S.A.)
The Solution To Your AHU’s Bacteria, Germs, Mould and Fungi Problems
- Kills Mold, Viruses & Bacteria in HVAC
- Saves Energy by keeping components cleaner for extended durations
- Cost Effective & Low Maintenance
- LIFETIME Warranty on ALL Factory Parts (excluding Lamp)
Airwave Pte Ltd has been appointed by FRESH-AIRE UV (U.S.A) to be their official distributor for their extensive range of products (UVC Systems especially catered for AHU application) in Singapore, China & the ASEAN Region.
FRESH-AIRE UV is the most reputable UVC Equipment supplier in the U.S.A having accomplished numerous jobs leaving customers extremely satisfied.
Standard Commercial UV Light Kit
The ideal UV light system for surface to air treatment. Easy installation with advanced multi-voltage water-resistant power supply featuring Triatomic Lifetime Power Supply Warranty. This system effectively kills mold, bacterial and viruses in HVAC equipment. You will save energy by keeping the system cleaner, lowering maintenance costs and reducing chemical exposure to maintenance workers.
- Normal to high output options for surface or air treatment.
- High quality water-resistant lamps.
- Multi-voltage water-resistant power supply, normal to high output.
- L-brackets for flexible hardware installation.
- Triatomic lifetime power supply warranty.
- Kills mold, bacteria and viruses in the HVAC System.
- Saves energy by keeping components cleaner.
- Lowers maintenance costs- reduced cleanings.
- Reduces worker staff exposure to chemicals.
UVGI Disinfection for Limited Space Applications
The Fresh-Aire UV Tight-Fit Kit makes it possible to realize all the benefits of germicidal UV light in limited space applications including most of the fan coil units and PTACs found on the market today. The kit provides a means for locating the UV within these units for optimum UV exposure particularly where space is limited.
The Fresh-Aire UV Tight-Fit kit will save energy by keeping the system cleaner, reduce maintenance costs and enhance indoor air quality for building occupants.
1 Year Lamp Standard Output
2 Years Lamp Standard Output
2 Years Lamp High Output
Special features of the FRESH-AIRE UV Lamp
- The FRESH-AIRE UV Lamp are the ONLY Manufacturers that offers a Life Time Warranty on all factory parts excluding the Lamps.
- The UV Lamp comes with 1 tube and 1 power supply unit (dual tubes, triple tubes, quad tubes with 1 power supply unit can also installed) in a NEMA Box with a switch and fuse to turn it on / off (no other control panel is required, no ballast and ballast control panel is needed).
- The Power supply unit automatically can switch power source of 127-277 VAC 50/60hrtz, anything in this range will work.
- FRESH-AIRE integrated lamp cables and connectors are the best in the industry. They are water tight and very high Quality. This is to prevent Electrical Trip during long operation.
- The Lamp’s life span ranges from 12,000hrs (1 year) and 18,000hrs (2 years) High Output.
- Only annual lamp replacements are required, estimated replacement time of 30 minutes per AHU per year.
- The optional door interlock switch kit, to kill the power to the UVC unit when the door is opened.
- The optional UV monitor also know as the UVC Radiometer, to monitor the UVC tubes condition, it will have a “dry contact” switched relay that will send the signal to the BMS.
- Installation materials also included, mounting brackets, mounting clips, misc, hardware, UV resistant remote cables, 1″ view port and warning labels
- Fresh-Aire UV kits comes as a ready to install, manufactured in the U.S.A
Airwave has installed a total of 51 systems across the building for the Ascent 2 Science Park Drive Project. The UVC System we have provided has proven to eliminate bacteria, germs, mould and fungi problems whilst also ensuring quality by offering a lifetime warranty.
This provides both an effective and durable system for a cleaner & safety work environment.