Skip to content
Cleaning Contaminated Air with Dual Supply Electrostatic Precipitation
- A fan blower draws in contaminated air and passes it through a washable pre-filter which traps larger particles of dust and dirt.
- The air then passes through an ionizing section, particles as small as 0.01 microns receive an electrical charge.
- The charged particles are passed through a series of collector plates which makes use of the Electrostatic Precipitation Principle to isolate and trap particle contaminants.
- Each plate is charged with an alternate polarity. Plates with the same polarity as the charged particles will repel, while the plates with the opposite polarity attract and collect the particles.
- The Electronic Cell traps both wet and dry particles which are held in the plates until cleaned out.