Established in 1989, Airwave Pte Ltd have been specializing in Electrostatic Air Cleaner (ESP) for the past 30 years.
One of our signature products is the Kitchen Exhaust Electrostatic Air Cleaner, with UVC Lamp for odour elimination and control.
In 1991, we conceptualized and brought into reality an effective Electrostatic Air Cleaner system for our Nation’s transport provider air-con buses, the first in the entire world.
Since than, we have invented and developed effective Electrostatic Air Cleaner systems to help other sectors of industry to enjoy clean air and yet, still be cost effective, user friendly and durable.
Our List of Products:
- “K” Series ESP:
ESP built to be cost effective, easy to install, long machine life span and high durability power supply for high voltage usage
- “S” Series ESP:
ESP equipped with UV Lights to combat 3 major problems of Grease, Smoke & Odours from the Kitchen.
- “T” Series ESP:
ESP with 2 Cells in 1 Cabinet design, this provides an enhanced Smoke & Grease cleaning efficiency. Also, reduces machine quantity requirements saving cost for the customer
Airwave is a leader in the manufacturing of the Electrostatic Air Cleaner systems. During our long history we have revolutionized the application of the humble Electrostatic Air Cleaner into a major component in both commercial and non-commercial buildings.
Our company prides itself by offering a professional and friendly service geared towards customer satisfaction. As a result we have grown into one of the largest Electrostatic Air Cleaner suppliers in Singapore, the South East Asia, Middle East and other East Asia Regions. Ensuring that no matter where you are on the globe our products always reaches our Customer’s in a safe and timely manner.
Promise to our Customers:
- We listen and understand customer need to help them in educated purchase decision selecting the correct equipment to solve their air cleaning problem as well as saving cost.
- Once the purchase is confirmed, our manufacturing department will notify our factory to supply the necessary materials for a smooth installation.
- Electrical connection diagrams will be provided to understand the appropriated connections needed.
- Overseas Customers will be guided through the procedure of maintenance with step by step instructions.
- If overseas customers request for our presence to plan for larger scale installation, we will gladly send a representative to help and advise them to the needed country.